Hello guys. I hope you came here looking for a solution on getting Snapseed for PC / Snapseed for Windows. Here we are going to help you with that. We came with the best method to get Snapseed on PC.
As we all know Photography is an art. Mainly just like any artist using paintbrush to bring out the beauty in canvas, a photographer tries to do the same with camera.
Both, professional and hobbyist photographers always look for new software in the market to experiment with and get perfection in the images.
First of all, Snapseed was released in 2011 for iOS alone, it later went on to expand to windows and mobile platforms over the years.
How to Get Snapseed on PC – Windows 7, 8, 10
Nik, a photo editing software developer, introduced this.
It is quite an expensive App –Snapseed, to those digital photographers with deep pockets and several hobbyists too.
This is rather an expensive tool, which is worth every penny since it delivers what it has promised.
Probably, this photo editing software is compatible with Windows XP, SP3, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 versions.
Features of Snapseed:
Let’s take a look at the features of this amazing software, which is quite popular among the photography professionals.
There are a wide range of options and functions available in Snapseed. But you can’t to see the in-depth assistance the software offers to help bring out the best in an image.
Seems like there are some interesting and notable features and they are:
- Cropping, rotating tools, and straightening
- Field simulators depth
- In addition, Snapseed is implementing U-point technology to make quick and selective adjustments
- In addition, Lo-Fi effects and frames are available for customisation
- Also, there is an option to share on various social media sites from the software directly
- Black and white, film grain effects are adjustable
- Automated preset, ambiance
- Most of all, use of control points for grunge, drama, vintage, tilt-shift, sharpen and many more similar features for you to explore
- Finally, it has an ability to print the photos on local printers
System Specifications for Snapseed:
Now that we know the major features that Snapseed on PC / Snapseed for Windows comes with; to ensure that the software runs without any issues or hassles. We will also discuss the minimum system requirements of the software as well.
So, the basic system configuration required for uninterrupted software usage are:
- Windows XP, SP3, Vista
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Any processor — dual-core recommended
- Minimum 2 GB RAM – 4 GB recommended
- 256 MB of graphics — standalone graphics card with a minimum of 1 GB RAM recommended
- Install appropriate codec to support all photo formats
- Lightroom compatibility – External editor
- Languages supported – English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese
Download Snapseed on PC / Snapseed on Windows
Most noteworthy, Snapseed comes with a 15-day free trial offer. So you can use and test the software before you purchase it. Therefore, you can download Snapseed at no cost and use the software for a 15-day trial period. Later, you need to enter the key if you have it or purchase the full version of the software.
Downloading Snapseed for PC and Windows is quite an easy process.
Therefore, just click on the given link to download the Snapseed for PC, the photo editing software.
However, the installation part is a bit tricky. Because you need to have an emulator previously installed on your PC to install this software.
An emulator is a software that supports all applications that run on your PC.
To make the tricky process easy and install Snapseed on PC, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, download and install any Emulator on your PC
- Once done, run the Emulator
- Next, login to your Google Play Store account
- Now, find the Snapseed application on Google Play Store
- And install it as you would do on your Android device
- Finally, run the application on your Windows desktop
How to use Snapseed on Windows 7, 8, 10:
- The user interface of Snapseed on Windows PC, of this software is quite straightforward with all the necessary options handy
- In addition, the home page has a big screen to showcase the images
- On the left side, you have two options – Basic Adjustments and Creative Adjustments
- In addition, the two options have their respective sub-options and functions
- As a result, the homepage looks pretty much with this kind of options
- Probably, all the features specified under the two types of adjustments will keep it simple yet elegant
- Therefore, you need to know some major features of Snapped for PC in order to explore
- And to utilise this amazing software to its fullest or as per your desire
The most-know features are: Tuning, Details, Crop, Focusing, Lo-Fi & Drama Filters, Frames and Sharing. So, let us discuss these features separately.
Tune Image option in the Tools section assists in basic adjustments with 6 exposure adjustments like:
- Once you choose an effect, you can customise brightness, contrast, saturation, ambiance and many more features under it
- With U-point Technology, you can choose the area size, background etc.,
- So it helps in adjusting the brightness and related effects for the image.
- Details section provides the options to improve or increase sharpness and contrast adjustments. You can also add structure to the image using this tool
- After the basic tuning, use per the necessity
- Under the Crop tool, you have an option to Crop
- Also you have Straighten to angle the photo in a grid or angle slider to straighten your shot
- You have 6 pre-made aspect ratios for the photo size here to choose from
- In addition, you also have an option to choose your own or any random aspect ratio too
The Centre Focus tab offers 6 different focusing styles like:
- Old Lens
- Hence, you could choose any of these features to create a focus on the image
- Another important feature is tilt-shift simulator or miniature mimickers that are common as sepia filters
- However, it has added grain and colour manipulators to it in this software
- Also, you choose a single focal point to adjust
- And customise these effects accordingly with the size of in-focus radius around that point
Lo-Fi & Drama Filters:
There are 4 filter categories that Snapseed offers:
Black& White, Drama, Grunge and Vintage respectively, for those who admire and love to work on old things.
- With jagged and ripped paper imitator, Snapseed has numerous frames to choose from
- Out of which, we can customise 10 frames as per the image requirement
- Now a days, sharing your created images on social media is a very common trend, followed even by professionals
- Finally, you will save the final image of your work done on the PC
- Therefore you can either print or share the image directly on various social media websites
- Snapseed is currently compatible with Facebook and Flickr
The user interface of Snapseed for Windows and the mobile version is quite similar to just a few minor changes. Keep in that, the high configuration of your desktop will help run the application faster.
Finally, if you are really looking for a faster response, high-quality image creating and editing, Snapseed for PC is the best.
Take their 15-day trial offer to use and decide for yourself.
Hope you are satisfied with the article, if not so and if you have any queries regarding this article, please let us know by commenting below.