SHAREit App on Windows: SHAREIt has been transformed into one of the fastest tools that people use for transferring files between the mobile and the PC. Previously, people use to transfer the files between devices either using a USB cord or through Bluetooth, but because of the technological advancements, they are now doing it through tools like SHAREIt.
SHAREIt is a simple and free application used to transfer the files between the devices using the WiFi compatibility. Yan Fie, the CEO of the company has developed this application with the sole aim to transfer the files including the photos, audios, videos, contacts, apps and also the other files.
SHAREIt belongs to Lenovo initially, but now it is made universally to be used on the Windows, Mac, the Android devices and as well as the iOS devices in order to transfer the files directed through the ad-hoc connections. The application is entirely available in 39 total languages including English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian and even Chinese.
However, SHAREIt has many other alternative applications that work the same way like Xander,Zapya Share Apps and SuperBeam.Additional to the transfer between the files, SHAREIt also comes with services including CONTROL and CLONEit as well. Therefore, appsforpcx.com shows you how to use SHAREIt on PC and Mac.
SHAREIt PC & Windows
SHAREIt has become prominent because of its functionality which doesn’t involve the usage of the USB cord or the internet. All you need to have an active WiFi portal to which the devices are connected. Once you have the application downloaded on your PC and as well as your mobile, you can simply use the WiFi hotspot in order to transfer the files between them. Why do we have to use SHAREIt when we have Bluetooth if you ask? Well, it’s because of the speed and the efficiency it holds that it only takes around 70 seconds to transfer a 320 MB file from one device to another.
Download SHAREit for PC & MAC
- Initially, one has to install SHAREIt on PC, before they go with the transfer of files. To do this, visit the official website of SHAREIt on your PC and download the Windows version.
- There are different upgrades of the application compatible for different versions of the windows. Install by clicking on the setup file and wait for few minutes, till you see the icon on the desktop.
- Follow the instructions and launch the application on the Windows. You can as well change the destination folder by going through the settings so that all the files can go into the desired folder.
- To do this, go to the three dots on the top right and click on the option that says, ‘Settings’. In the menu, you can change the computer name as well the way you want it to appear on others’ devices.
- Now, go to the option ‘Advanced’ and then select ‘Browse’. Here, you can select the folder where you want you receiving files to be stored. Once you have selected the folder, click the save.
Guide to Install SHAREIt on Android & iOS
- Now that you have SHAREIt on your PC, you should also get it on your device. You can get different versions of SHAREIt on the website for Android devices, iOS devices, and even the Windows phones as well. Ho
- wever, if you want to download it from the respective play stores, you can just open the play store and search for the keyword ‘SHAREIt’ to get the file. Once you found the official version, install it on your phone.
Transferring files between PC and Mobile using SHAREIt:
- Now, you have two different versions of the PC and the mobile and make sure that these two versions are same, for an easier transfer of files. If you want to transfer the files between the devices, you need to pair them initially.
- The SHAREIt on the PC will be searching for the devices and therefore, you can just click on the mobile symbol so that you can see the QR code through which you can pair the device. After getting the QR code, open SHAREIt on your device and then go to the top left corner.
- Touch the symbol and from the menu, click the option that says ‘Connect to PC’. Usually, the mobile device will search the PC for you and in cases, it hasn’t; you can opt for ‘Scan to Connect’ option and scan the QR code for easier connection.
- Now, you can either send or accept files accordingly by selecting the photos, audio, video and other types of media.
How to use SHAREIt for Mac?
Using SHAREIt for Mac is simply the same as using it for the Windows device. The only difference is that instead of downloading the windows version from the official website, you have to get the SHAREIt Mac version on the PC and then download it on the mobile. The rest of the procedure is similar.
Wrapping up, SHAREIt is one of those applications that will make your phone functioning entirely easily. All you need to do is get the app both on your mobile and PC devices and make the transfers in a hassle-free way.