PUBG Mobile on PC: It’s not an exaggeration that PUBG is the hottest game in the present gaming world. It’s rise to popularity since last year speaks volume of the addiction to the game. You need to have the highest level of concentration in order to survive and win in this game. However, it’s a game that requires high end mobile devices if you guys want to play the game. Even the desktop version of the game requires no less of high end computer configuration considering the graphics and ram usage of the game. In case if you want to play PubG mobile on windows PC using controllers, we have a solution for you. In this article, appsforpcx.com going to explain word to word on how to play PUBG mobile on pc windows 7, 8, 10.
Play PUBG Mobile on PC / Desktop – Windows 7,8,10
If you want to play PUBG mobile on your Windows desktop, you need to install an android emulator on your PC. Android emulator is the one which lets you run mobile apps on your PC. The best android emulator to play PUBG mobile on your PC is Tencent Gaming Buddy. This new android emulator let’s you play the game on your windows desktop without worrying about the high-end configurations.
Firstly, I will list the Tencent gaming buddy emulator system requirements below.
PUBG Mobile on PC – Tencent Gaming Buddy System Requirements:
- Minimum of 3GB RAM is required.
- It runs on Windows 10,8,8.1 and 7 versions.
- CPU of Dual core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz is required.
- Coming to the graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600 GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 is sufficient.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c is required.
Install Tencent Gaming Buddy to Play PUBG on Windows 7, 8, 10 Desktops
- Firstly, you need to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC/ desktop. You can download it from visiting this link – http://syzs.qq.com/en/
- Once you are done with downloading the package, open the installer and click on “Install”.
- A pop up will appear with “Wait for download” on the screen. After that you need to wait for few seconds and the downloading process will begin.
- This will take time depending on your internet connection speed.
- During the installation process, a new window will appear and PUBG mobile game will be launched from the window.
- If you want to continue to play the game with your previous achievements, just login with your Facebook account. Or else you can sign up with Twitter / Facebook or even you can play as guest account.
- That’s it. Enjoy playing the game on your PC now.
PUBG Mobile on PC – Mouse & Keyboard Controls
I will list all the keyboard and mouse controls below. Remember that these controls are the default ones and you can change them according to your convenience.
- W, A, S, D Use the directions on the keyboard For Moment / Direction
- If you want to fire or punch, use the left click on your mouse.
- If you want to Aim Down Sight, use the right click on your mouse.
- You can use the spacebar on the keyboard to jump, vault and swim.
- If you want to do crouch jump, click on C.
- If you want to go prone, click on Z.
- Click Alt, if you want to check your surroundings without losing your aim
- Click Shift if you want to sprint across the battlefield.
- Press “=” for Auto run on the battlefield, just mouse lock.
- If you want to use the throwables like Frags, smokes, molotovs and Stuns use 4,5,6 on the keyboard.
- You can use the heal items like bandage, medkit, First aid, energy drinks and syringe, use 7,8,9,0.
- You can click F1 to Quickly display controls.
- Click on “F” If you want to interact / Collect the items in the create
- Click on TAB to check the contents filled in your Backpack.
PUBG Mobile on PC Vehicle Driving Controls
- Movement / Directions : W,A,S,D
- Handbrake : Spacebar
- Change Seat : C
- Get in to Vehicle : G
- Drive the Vehicle : F
Just in case if these controls are not working for you, just click on the small keyboard button on the top right of the screen. It will display all the controls of the menu. Just double click on the little blue bubble and replace with whatever key you want to replace the control. Once you are done with changing the controls, simply click on save arrangements.
How to Change PUBG Mobile on PC Gaming Resolution
Based on your computer graphics configurations, you can change the gaming resolution settings. Just click on the menu button on top right of the app and click on settings.
There will be three options to select in the gaming resolution. If your computer is of low graphic carded, then it’s better to choose the SD 720P which is the basic gaming resolution. It’s just works fine if you don’t want any lag while playing the game. There are two other settings of HD 1080P and Ultra HD 2K for people with higher graphic cards. But it’s better to ignore as changing these settings will affect the gaming performance for you.
However, there’s one twist in this process. When you are playing PUBG Mobile on PC with Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, you can only match with people who are playing the game using the same. Unfortunately, you can’t play with your friends who are playing this game on android or iOS. So if you want to play with your friends, ask them to play PUBG Mobile on Windows PC on tencent gaming buddy.
That’s it folks. Just In case if you have any queries regarding the installation of Pubg mobile on PC or about playing the game on Tencent gaming buddy, just drop your query below in the comment section. We’ll get back to you with the solution as soon as possible.