iMessage on windows : iMessage, a messaging service developed by Apple Inc. This imessage pc app works among all Apple products, it is free of any data limits. iMessages can send messages to and from only apple devices. This service is not available on non-Apple devices. Imessage comes with lot of impressive features and is very popular among iOS users. Although designed mainly for Apple devices, with the help of below procedures you can use imessage on pc (Windows) too. Check out the complete article and Download imessage on PC & complete guide to use imessage on windows 10, 8, 7 desktop.
Features of iMessage
With iMessage Users can send texts, documents, photos, videos and contact information etc to other users thereby serving as an alternative to SMS and MMS.
Integrated Camera App:
iMessage is integrated with an in-built camera inside the app. When you click the camera icon directly gives you access to your camera and photo library. So if you want to send a picture you can click on the camera and directly send a picture to your friend.
It is another cool feature of iMessage. Here you can send a video message to your friend and add animations as per your choice as well.
Sketch and Digital touch:
With digital touch you can send animated messages to your friends. You can use different colors to edit a picture and animate it with different kinds of options available within the digital touch.
iMessage also has a separate app store for iMessages where you can purchase Emojis, stickers and gifs etc.
Download iMessage on PC / Desktop – Windows 7,8,10
Even though iMessage is an app for Apple devices, you can run it on your Windows PC too. There are multiple procedures with which you can use the app on your computer. As per my knowledge i mentioned 4 methods to download imessage on windows PC & use it.
Here is the simple trick for iTunes login & apple iCloud Account recovery read this article to know more.
iMessage on Windows 10, 8, 7
One can use iMessage on windows PC using any of the following methods
- By using the Chrome Remote Desktop
- Using Jailbreak of your iPhone
- Using a free emulator, or
- By accessing iMessage history on windows PC (iOS 12 supported).
Complete Guide to Use Facetime on PC
Imessage on PC – Chrome remote desktop
Chrome remote desktop connects two or more PCs and allows access to another computers files securely. Follow these steps to use iMessages on your computer with the help of Chrome remote desktop.
#1 To start off with you will need a Mac PC with iMessage installed in it and a Windows PC
#2 Now you needs to download Google Chrome and Chrome Remote Desktop on both windows pc & Mac PC
#3 Click Launch when the installation process is done.
#4 After launching the Chrome Remote desktop App, you will get a pop up window. Now, click on Enable remote Connections.
#5 Now Download Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer on your Mac PC.
#6 Save the file on your PC & install It
#7 After Installing, open Chrome Host installer package, then you are asked to enter & Re-Enter the pin. The pin should be at least 6 digits. After successful validation, Remote connections on your computer have been enabled.
#8 repeat the same on your MAC Lap/ desktop.
#9 After Installing On Your Mac Desktop /Laptop, connect with the same google Id which you are connected on Windows PC.
#10 Locate your MAC Lap in the my computers section and establish a connection.
#11 Enter the Pin & click on connect.
#12 Now Launch the iMessage App on your MAC PC. You can now use iMessage on Windows PC without any trouble.
Use iMessage on Windows PC – JailBreaking your iPhone.
Although these procedure is a little bit complicated but is very useful when it comes to running iMessage on a Windows computer. Follow the steps accurately to run iMessage on PC.
- Jailbreak your iPhone using a jail breaking software. Cydia is one of the most preferred jail breaking software.
- Now, get the app called Remote Messages which will cost you around 4$.
- Cydia will setup a web based interface and will connect this web based interface using your iPhone’s IP address.
- You can now use this app to remotely access iMessages windows PC.
How to use Telegram Messenger on Desktop
iMessage on PC windows 10 with Emulator
You can also use iMessages on PC with the help of emulators like iPadian. Following are the steps to use below.
- First of all you need to download iPadian emulator. You can head to the official website to download this emulator.
- Install the file on your PC.
- Once installation is completed, run the emulator and continue by accepting terms and conditions
- Now launch iPadian and go to the search bar on the iPadian home screen and look up iMessage.
- Select the app from the search results and click on download to start downloading. It might take a few moments to download.
- Once the download is complete you can simply launch the app and use iMessage on your PC.
By accessing iMessage History on Windows PC (iOS 12 supported)
This method involves a 3rd party tool that allows you to access iMessage history from iPhone to windows PC. Following are the steps.
- Download the iMyFone D-port on your windows PC
- Now launch the app and choose what you need to export from the “Export from iOS Device” tab and click on “Start” button
- Now connect your device and scan it.
- On completion of scanning iMessages will display the messages.you can choose to go through them or just click “Export” in the bottom right corner..
Using iMessage on PC Windows 10 device gives you a barrier free communication. With the help of any of these methods you can use iMessages on Windows PC easily.