GarageBand is one of the must-have applications that allows you to create music. If you’re looking for a low-cost music studio, GarageBand is the best way to turn the device into nothing less than a music studio. All those YouTubers that you find who are able to create extensive DJ music use GarageBand where you can add highly creative music effects to record the songs. However, the only limitation with GarageBand is that it is a Mac OS application. Many people struggle to use GarageBand for Windows without knowing that there is a simple solution that allows people to Download GarageBand for Windows PC.
What is Garageband?
Garage Band is a full-fledged music studio application through which you can create music and share it with the entire world. By music, you can create your own songs, own ringtones, and remixes as well.
- Create projects: GarageBand helps you in unleashing the creativity by allowing you to create new projects. You can arrange the music, record the instrument, your voice and mix them in order to achieve the desired result.
- Record voices/instruments: You can capture the sound using a microphone or record your guitar using the guitar amps. It has a huge collection of instruments including keyboards, pianos, guitars, horns, drums as well as keyboards.
- Add Loops: As a music maker, loops are one of the most sought elements in creating music. GarageBand allows you to preview the loops and add them just through drag and drop option at different time zones.
- Arrange music: You can arrange, mix, merge and trim the imported files. In one word, GarageBand allows you to be an editor through which you can balance the changes.
- Learn instrument: GarageBand also allows you to learn a software instrument where you will be guided through apt tutorials. You can also manipulate the music aspects using Arrangement, Transposition and Tempo tracks. It will also allow you to make a movie using the Movie track.
- Share the music: Once you’re done with the project, you can send it to iCloud, iTunes, SoundCloud or even using AirDrop/MailDrop to share it across the globe.
Download GarageBand for PC/ Windows (7,8,10) & Mac
GarageBand for Windows PC
- Name: GarageBand
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- File Size: 21 MB
- Total Downloads: Around 80 Million
GarageBand for Windows PC Features:
- Capellas: GarageBand comes with a wide range of features where you can create Capellas as well. By mixing and matching beats, you can use it as an ultimate tool to create audios and videos.
- Brings life to Music: GarageBand has been rated as one of the best applications for creating music, standing at the top of the music apps. It also allows you to bring life to the music that you’re creating.
- Friendly User Interface: The best thing about GarageBand is that it comes with an incredible user interface which at the same time is extremely friendly to use.
- Preset Collection: It has a preset pack of music, loops, beats, and instruments which can be used to mix and match. At times, you will wonder if the drums are real because they sound better than the real percussionists.
- Share and Share: You can publish your project without any limitations across the globe and create a prominence for your music across the internet.
Why use GarageBand on Windows PC?
Well, let’s admit! We all know that Apple is the raging pioneer which uses technology at its best. GarageBand even when designed as a normal music app has ended up being an exclusive one, where almost all the Apple users are installing it. Because of the popularity acquired, GarageBand has been limited to Mac OS and iOS users. We can’t use GarageBand without the emulators which is why this article will help you in downloading GarageBand for Windows PC.
GarageBand for PC – Windows using Emulator:
As everybody knows iOS is a closed source and therefore emulation of GarageBand is not possible if it is done generally. There are many efficient emulators that are available in the market like Nox, and Bluestacks but all of them are Android emulators and the Windows versions are not compatible to run GarageBand. Therefore, in order to get GarageBand for Windows PC, one should use VMware.
What is VMware?
VMware is one of the impeccable windows emulators available on the internet which allows you to download various applications on the Windows. However, in order to get the benefits of the applications, you need to check if your window is meeting all the requirements to be compatible with VMware.
- Intel-based processor: It is mandatory that your system is running on an Intel-based processor in order to avail VMware on it.
- AMD-V: Intel processor can be checked based on the settings. The problem is when you have to check AMD-V. You have to know that few of the AMD processors don’t have AMD-V and therefore, you have to check before proceeding with the download process.
Check if your PC is supporting AMD-V?
- Go to the official website of AMD and locate the button that says AMD-V compatibility checker. The button will get yourself a software which allows you to check the compatibility.
- After downloading the AMD, extract the RAR file using the WinRar software. Extract the files to the desired directory and browse the folder for the files.
- Open this folder and go through the files in order to find AMD HYPER V. Click on it and open it as an administrator to get the result.
- This option will tell you if your device is supporting AMD-V or not. If it is, you’re all set to download VMware. If it’s not, there is nothing much that you can do.
Download and Install Mac Sierra OS and VMware:
Go to the BIOS menu at the start and turn the visualization on in order to continue this process.
- Initially, start with opening this link on your browser. Download the file that is present on the left. This is a Google drive link which contains all the data relevant to Mac OS Sierra and as well as other tools.
- Now, go to the VMware site and scroll down till you find the software. Click on the option that says, “Try workstation Player for Windows.” to get hold of the application. Now you have Mac Sierra as well as VMware with you.
- In the download folder, go through the files and extract the RAR files using WinRar option. Here, you will find a lot of new files. Go to macOS Sierra and open the folder that says macOS Sierra 10.12 tools.
- Here, open Final YouTube>unlocker 208 and find the app that says Win-install. Right click on the Win-install exe and run this execution file as an administrator.
- Once you are done with execution, a command prompt will appear and you should let it run. Now, go to the desktop and open the VMware, by clicking on the Open Virtual Machine.
- A new window will appear and you have to navigate your way to macOS Sierra again. Here from tools, select Final YouTube, and double-click the Mac OS Sierra option.
- After opening the OS, go to the bottom right and select the “Edit Virtual Machine Settings” option. Here, select the number of cores by opting for a decent range.
- Now, also change the RAM that you want to use for VMware. For example, if you have an 8 GB RAM, dedicate 4GM RAM to run VMware and click OK.
Enabling Sierra OS on your Windows:
Sierra OS is an incredible OS which is as smooth as cheese. This is the best way in which you can run GarageBand on the Windows but you have to first boost the device.
- To do this, open the VMware on the desktop. Select ‘Play Virtual Machine’ and click on it to see the Apple logo. This process will take around 15 minutes.
- Be patient for the process to complete and then enter your country in it. Select the language that you wish to operate in. Now, select the option that says, “Don’t transfer any information now” and click OK.
- By doing this, you are enabling the time and location services for the applications. Now, create an Apple ID or use the existing ID by agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- By setting the iCloud keychain later and selecting the timezone, your MacOS is all set to use. You can now run any iOS application on your Windows irrespective of version.
Install GarageBand on your PC:
With the above step, you have successfully installed the emulator on Windows PC. Through the VMware, you now have a virtual Macbook that can be used.
Now, you just have to go to the Apple App store and download GarageBand on your windows. After opening the store, you will be asked to log in using the Apple ID. Once you have logged in, search using the keyword, ‘GarageBand’ and download the official result.
You just have to download it in the normal way where you download the applications. Once you have downloaded GarageBand, you are all set to use it on the windows without any difficulties.
By following all the steps given by appsforpcx.com, you can definitely get GarageBand on your windows without any glitch. Even when it seems like a lengthier process at first, it will be very easier once you have started it. You can happily use GarageBand to make some amusing music and start sharing it across the globe so that it can reach every corner of the world. In case if there are any difficulties, approach us in the comment section for guidance. Share this article as it reaches people and stay connected to us for more methods to use iOS applications on Windows PC.