Facetime app on PC / Download Facetime on Windows / Facetime on Windows PC : Are you a Windows user ? but, still a Facetime lover, then this article helps you feel solace. Because we are going to discuss how to get Facetime for PC or Facetime for Windows.
Note: Do not try to read this article. If you start reading it, you will be knowing the reason for the popularity of Facetime on PC and nothing can stop you from downloading Facetime on Windows.
Introduction – Facetime on Windows & PC :
In this generation, we are having so many facilities to communicate to each other. In our day to day life, social media became a daily routine in our life. Most of all, the popular are Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and so many. Although we are having so many platforms for staying in touch, staying in touch via video call gets you closer. Among the video calling apps, the most famous are Skype, Google Duo, Whatsapp, Viber and so many. But every app has faded out among iOS users after Apple launching the Facetime.
Apple has created a video calling app, Facetime for its iOS and Mac users. It gives great comfort, convenience to their users when compared to other apps. While every app is providing same facilities, Facetime creates its uniqueness. Because when you are on a voice call, you can just move onto video calling just by clicking Facetime button. In addition, it works just by using Wi-Fi or internet connection. Considered as the best app by its users due to its features.
FaceTime Video Calling App Features :
Face Time is an Apple OS app which supports video and audio calling feature. It is restricted amongst Apple users only. It just acts as a calling alternative and does not replace the original feature.
Here are some of the features of Facetime app:
Video calling feature in the Facetime app started back in 2010. All apple devices can engage in video calling amongst them using Facetime. Irrespective of the model or type, video calling is possible with Facetime. Before the iOS version of 12.1, Facetime only allowed one to one video conferencing, but now you have access to group video calls.
Face Time audio calls were not added until 2013. This feature gives you access only to have audio conferencing. The main feature is that it uses the data and not the calling plans of your cellular service provider. It is again possible only between two apple devices, irrespective of the model. One problem is that, if you have a limited data plan, you might hold back using Facetime for audio calls.
These are the two best features of Facetime app that makes it one amongst the trending Apple Os apps. Also below are some of the other other advanced features that facetime is having.
- Mostly, it is available by having Wi-Fi or internet connection yet it is free of cost
- Furthermore, the video and audio quality is superb such that nothing can compete with it
- In addition, we can take over the call or hold the video streaming or make it silent
- Most of all, we can shift the audio call to video call just by clicking the Facetime button
- Finally, the easiness in downloading it on your Windows PC plays a key role
System requirements for having on Facetime on Windows :
Most of all, before going onto the methods, your PC should have the following requirements :
- First of all, respective OS of the system can be Windows (Xp/7/8/10).
- Most of all, the processor should be an Intel core processor.
- And the processor must have a minimum speed of 1GHz.
- You should have a good broadband or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Use an external webcam if you are not having an inbuilt one.
- Microphone or Headset.
Methods to get Facetime on PC / Facetime on Windows / Facetime on Windows PC :
Get Facetime on Windows Using Bluestacks emulator :
An Emulator is a software to make a system behave like another system. Bluestacks is an android emulator. Bluestacks is a great platform for so many sources who don’t possess the apps to their requirement. By installing it, you can get access to iMessage and much more on your Windows PC. Now, let us discuss the steps to get Facetime on PC:
- First of all, download the android emulator Bluestacks on your PC
- Run the .apk file and install Bluestacks
- Click on the Next button and then click on the Continue button
- Sign in or sign up using an email
- After signing in, open the Bluestacks app
- Search for Facetime app in search bar
- Click on the Facetime .apk file and download it
- After downloading it, install it
- You need to sign up
- Now you are ready to use the most awaiting app
Facetime on PC – Using iPadian Emulator :
FaceTime is the application of Apple devices for video and audio calling. The Ipadian Emulator allows you to download this facetime on Windows PC. You need to follow specific steps to install it successfully.
Firstly download the ipadian Emulator for Apple OS. Find the download link and install it on your PC. It will give you access to download apple OS apps on your Windows PC to provide you with the taste of Apple interface.
After installing log in to your apple account or create one for free. Now go to the store and download the Facetime app. After the installation, open and log in with individual ID. Add friends to the group, and then you are good to go.
You must also consider some of the tips before installing Facetime on your PC:
- Your system OS must be higher than windows 7.
- The CPU speed must be higher than 1 GHz.
- The RAM should be more than 2 GB for the smooth running of both app and Emulator.
- Add contacts, and you can start chatting with free service of Face Time.
These are the essential steps and tips to download and install Facetime app on your Windows PC.
Hence we are concluding that these are the best methods to get Facetime on Windows PC. We are hoping that this article has not left you with doubts. If not so, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts with us in the comments. If you are finding any problem, let us try to help to fix it.
Follow Apps for PC to get latest updates on apps and how to use them on PC